Multimedia Club serves as a service-based CCA by providing quality audio and visual support, as well as dedicated photography support for all major school events and functions.
Our main objective is to train our members to be technology savvy, competent in the use of audio and visual equipment, with the edge to think differently and creatively.
On top of the technical skills acquired through weekly training, Students embark on project work which will inculcate values and skills, such as working together, leadership and strong sense of responsibility.
● Comprehensive training program in Semester 1
● Class IT representatives training sessions
● Technical support for school events rehearsals and actual concerts
● Learn different camera and videography techniques through weekly training session.
● Learn open-source software for digital imagining
● Exposure to coding language
Participations and Achievements:
The presence of AVA is felt yet unseen right at the beginning of each day – the morning assemblies. The Club provides technical support for morning assemblies and school events rehearsals and actual concerts. We are always the first to be there and the last to pack up after a major school function or event, for example, the Thematic Concert, Synergy Concert and Speech Day etc. We also conduct routine checks on the school’s multimedia resources such as classroom projectors and visualizers to ensure that they are operationally ready for use during lessons.
- Singapore Garden Photographer of the Year Photo Competition (SGPY) 2017
- Intergenerational Learning Programme (ILP) with Family Central
- Participation in CDL Singapore Young Photographer Award 2016
- Participation in NKF Photo Competition 2016
- Learning Journey to Temasek Polytechnic
- "Coding from Scratch" workshop at Singapore Science Centre
- Schools Digital Media Awards 2015
- 2015 Hackathon @ School of Science and Technology
- Singapore Youth Photographer Award 2014