Multimedia Club trains our members to be technology savvy, competent in the use of audio and visual equipment, with the edge to think differently and creatively.
Our members apply their skills by providing quality audio and visual support, as well as dedicated photography support for major school events and functions.
On top of the technical skills acquired through weekly training, students embark on project work and competition which will inculcate values and skills, such as working together, leadership and strong sense of responsibility.
Programs / Highlights:
● Comprehensive AV training program in Semester 1
● Class IT representatives training sessions
● Technical support for school events rehearsals and concerts
● Learn different camera and videography techniques through weekly training session
● Learn open-source software for digital imagining
● Exposure to coding language
Participation and Achievements:
The presence of AVA is felt yet unseen right at the beginning of each day – the morning assemblies. The Club provides technical support for morning assemblies and school events rehearsals and concerts. We are always the first to be there and the last to pack up after a major school function or event, for example, the CNY Concert, Teacher’s Day Concert and Speech Day etc. We also conduct routine checks on the school’s multimedia resources such as classroom projectors and visualizers to ensure that they are operationally ready for use during lessons.
● Participation in CDL
Singapore Young Photographer Award (SYPA) 2016, 2018
● Participation in Singapore Garden Photographer of the Year Photo Competition (SGPY) 2017, 2019
● Participation in "Our Schools, Our Stories” (OSOS) photo contest by MOE 2019
Service for School Events and Performances
Some of the group projects we did during our training sessions
Water Drop Splash photography
Oil and food dye photography
Excursion and Photo Taking for Competitions
Learning Journey to Marina Barrage
Learning Journey to Singapore Botanical Garden
Members training IT Representatives