Programme & Opportunities
Programme and Opportunities
(Boys & Girls)
1. Students will be trained by a professional coach appointed by the school and be developed in their skills and concepts to play competitive volleyball e.g. through a rigorous CCA training programme, friendly matches with other teams and alumni, overseas training and cultural experience.
2. Students will have an opportunity to be selected to represent school in Volleyball tournaments (Zonal / Nationals).
1. Students will be trained by a professional instructor appointed by the school to be developed in their musicality, ability to sing, to become competent in public performances as part of the school choir e.g. through a rigorous CCA training programme, exchange programmes with other schools, local and overseas performances.
2. Students will have an opportunity to be selected to represent school in Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Arts Presentation.
Community and Youth Leadership
1. Students will be trained by our teacher in-charge, supported by coaches/instructors to be developed in skills to interact, serve and engage the community
2. Students will be developed to interact, serve and engage the community
1. Students will be trained by our teacher in-charge to be developed in skills to serve the school and community in areas related to environmental science.
2. Students will have opportunities to learn basic research and presentation skills, and also apply their knowledge via hands-on activities within the school and beyond and through competitions .