Parent Gateway Mobile App
About the Parent Gateway Mobile App
The Parent Gateway(PG) Mobile App is an initiative by MOE to enable parents to interact with schools more conveniently on administrative and financial matters. Parents will also be able to use this app to stay updated on school’s programme and activities.
The PG App will be implemented in all schools over the course of 2019. If you have two or more children and they are in different schools, you will be able to receive notifications for all your children on the same PG App.
The free app will bring several benefits, including:
- Providing parents with timely information about school events. (eg, enrichment and CCA activities)
- Enabling parents to perform a range of functions including giving consent for school trips.
- Reducing usage of paper and decreasing environmental impact (hard-copies will no longer be provided)
We strongly encourage all parents to download and use the PG App as it will bring significant benefits for parents, teachers and the school.
Parents Gateway @ Punggol Secondary School
Currently, we send hard copy letters to parents through your child. These include letters about school activities, as well as letters from the General Office about finance or billing matters. From Term 3 2019, the school will communicate with parents through MOE’s Parents Gateway (PG) Mobile App. The timeline for implementation will be as follows:
Term 2 2019
- Parents to download the PG App onto their mobile phone (available both iOS and Android platforms).
- Perform a one-time registration process. You may refer to the step-by-step guide below.
- Parents will continue to receive hard-copy letters through their children.
- Our School will also send out the same letters through the PG App.
Term 3 2019 onward
- Parents will only receive the letters through the PG App.
- The school will stop
sending hard-copy letters to parents.
(If there are parents who are unable to access the PG App, the child's Form Teachers will assist them separately.)
Have any feedback or enquiries?
Do drop us an email at our email address : email@example.com
Step-by-Step Guide - Setting up the PG Mobile App
Refer to the step by