Family Support Programme
Family Matters@School Programme, formerly known as School Family Education Programme (SFE) is fully supported by the Ministry of Social & Family Development (MSF). Punggol Sec School has been running the SFE programme since 2004.
- Equip parents with the skills and knowledge to enrich and strengthen their family life; and foster better parent-child understanding and relationship
- Equip students with life skills; skills to build healthy relationships with their peers and family; and/or imbue positive values and attitudes towards family relationship and life in general.
These are usually held on Saturday mornings at the Family Life Centre of the school. Letters of invitation are handed out to students of Sec 1 to Sec 4. E-invitations are also sent to parents. The talks are conducted by professional trainers approved by MSF. The programme is fully sponsored by MSF and are free-of-charge for all parents.
Examples of Parenting Talks conducted:
- Transition to Secondary School
- Parenting Styles
- Raising your Child’s Self-Esteem
- Cyberwellness for Parents
Interested parents may email the Co-ordinator, Ms Audrey Go.