2022 GCE N-Level Results Release
Dear 4NA/NT Students,
1. The results of the 2022 Singapore-Cambridge GCE N(A)- and N(T)-Level Examinations
will be released on Monday, 19 December 2022 at 2pm in School Hall. Parents/guardians may accompany their child/ward to school to collect the results.
2. Students who are unwell or self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect their results. They have the option of accessing their results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) Candidates Portal at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on Monday, 19 December 2022 till 11.59pm on Friday, 30 December 2022. School candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to access SEAB’s Candidates Portal. School candidates who are International Students will receive their system generated username via email from Wednesday, 14 December 2022.
3. Students who are unable to collect their results in person can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results from school. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification when collecting the results. Form Teachers must be informed on proxies’ details prior to results release.
4. Students must be in school uniform/half-uniform when collecting their results. Colored hair or long hair will not be acceptable. Students with undesired attire or grooming will only receive their results from the General Office after the event at 3pm from General Office.
5. Thank you and all the best.
National Examination Committee
Punggol Secondary School