2022 GCE O-Level Results Release
Dear 4E5N/4NA/3 Exp MTL Students,
1. The results of the 2022 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level) Examination will be released on Thursday, 12 January 2023 at 2pm in the School Hall. Parents/guardians may accompany their child/ward to their school to collect their GCE O-Level results.
2. School candidates who are unwell or self-isolating due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect their results. They should access their results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) Candidates Portal at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on Thursday, 12 January 2023 to 11.59pm on Thursday, 26 January 2023. School candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to access SEAB’s Candidates Portal. School candidates who are International Students will receive their system-generated username via email from Monday, 9 January 2023.
3. School candidates who are unable to collect their results in person can also appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results on their behalf from the school. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents for the school’s verification when collecting the results. Form teachers must be informed of proxies’ details prior to the results release.
4. Students must be in school uniform/half-uniform when collecting their results. Students with undesired attire or grooming will only receive their results from the General Office after the event at 3pm.
5. Thank you and all the best.
Punggol Secondary School